Echelon at Lockwood Glen is the new home community in Williamson County that highlights timeless architecture, nature, and social activity. The classic American architecture creates the charm of historic southern neighborhoods. The sidewalks, trails, parks, and water access encourage outdoor living. The resort-style amenities like pools, clubhouses, and picnic areas foster a sense of community. Homeowners in Echelon at Lockwood Glen can enjoy the Residents’ Club with saltwater pool, carriage house, and community amphitheater.
Visit LockwoodGlen.com for additional information.
- Two-acre Boulevard Park with trails and play areas
- 40-acre park sitting alongside an 11-acre lake with dock and nature trails connected to Franklin City Greenway
- Playgrounds and pocket parks
- Saltwater Pool
- Carriage house building with indoor-outdoor space
- Firepit for chilly nights
- Community farm table to fit the whole family
- Natural amphitheater for events
- Trinity Elementary
- Fred J. Page Middle School
- Fred J. Page High School
Chesney Ford, Realtor