Lockwood Glen is an idyllic single-family community in Franklin, Tennessee, featuring resort-style amenities and a focus on connecting with nature. Lockwood Glen is nestled in Franklin, Tennessee, a unique and charming area of Williamson County, located just 20 miles south of downtown Nashville. Lockwood Glen offers a variety of ways to enjoy the outdoors – from resort-style Residents’ Clubs to expansive walking trails throughout the community – there is truly something for everyone.
Visit LockwoodGlen.com for additional information.
- Two-acre Boulevard Park with trails and play areas
- 40-acre park sitting alongside an 11-acre lake with dock and nature trails connected to Franklin City Greenway
- Playgrounds and pocket parks
- Saltwater resort-style pool
- Clubhouse with meeting and event space, kitchen, and covered verandas with views of surrounding landscape
- Yoga Lawn
- Natural playground
- Basketball court
- Liberty Elementary or Trinity Elementary
- Freedom Middle School or Fred J. Page Middle School
- Centennial High School or Fred J. Page High School
Chesney Ford, Realtor
Coming Fall 2019